Sonoma Boot Camp exists for one reason – To provide a safe, supportive environment for our members to challenge themselves and attain the level of health, wellness and vitality that they never thought possible of themselves. Our coaches are passionate, committed, and will engage with members on all levels to assist them on their journey.
- We show up, ready to work hard, and give it our best for that day and understand that achieving optimum health is done though a consistent effort.
- We respect ourselves and in turn respect our coaches and teammates.
- We are passionate about life, health, and the great outdoors.
- We offer support to those in need, and to each other, it is what we call our fitness family.
- We are flexible, open minded, and easy going. We realize that being happy in life means going with the flow!
- We consciously work towards creating a better community and world by first creating a better US!
- Everyone is an athlete, and will be safely trained for the sport of life, utilizing appropriate exercises and intensities to match current fitness levels and other life factors.
- Every Sonoma Boot Camp member is treated with respect, regardless of level of conditioning or other challenges, and it is an honor to assist them on their health and wellness journey.
- We utilize holistic, functional training philosophies that have a high carry-over to life and sport.
- Proper range of motion and balanced strength are the keys to vitality between the ages of 40-100.
- Nobody can out-train a poor diet. If weight loss is a goal, 80% or more of your results will be from dietary adjustments.
- We promote a sensible, balanced nutrition strategy consisting of whole foods with minimal processing, and combining proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates with each meal or snack.
- No matter what your goals, drink at least 50% of your body weight in ounces of clean water daily.
- Achieving optimal health must always be the primary goal. All other goals, including weight loss, will follow as a natural result. Unhealthy paths to weight loss will ALWAYS backfire.
- Health and wellness is a life-long journey that must be committed to daily for longevity.