Sonoma boot camp offers a number of services all designed to get you in the best shape and health. Whether you're looking to tone up, lose weight, reduce your blood pressure, or just move and feel better, Sonoma Boot Camp can help! We offer group fitness classes suitable for most fitness levels, one on one personal training to meet your individual needs, one on one nutrition coaching with our in-house nutritionist to custom tailor a meal plan that meets your needs, and holistic workshops to help cultivate your best self.
*Stay tuned for YOGA and personal wellness retreats coming in 2019!*
Functional Strength Training
6:00am – 6:45am & 8:00am-9:00am
Here, we combine free weights with classic functional exercises such as, squats, lunges, pushups, dead lifts and moderate to high intensity-interval exercises so that you can build strength according to your own body type and goals. All exercises are modifiable to your current fitness level.
Strength & Cardio Circuit
6:00am – 6:45am
This class focuses on classic circuit training, we incorporate a variety of tools and equipment combined with series of cross-training moves with bursts of aerobic exercise to stimulate and encourage change in your body by keeping it guessing. All exercises are modifiable to your current fitness level.
For those individuals who would like help working on a specific goal, or a specific training plan. Can include specialized training for mud runs, foot races, rehabilitation from an injury or athletic sports training. We are fully dedicated to helping you reach all of your fitness goals and we're happy to give you the individualized attention that you deserve. Can be done at our facility or at your home.
10 Session Value Pack - $600
Nutrition is an extremely vital but often overlooked component to optimal health and to looking and feeling your best! Get on top of your game in life by working One on One with our Certified Nutrition Consultant, Lauren Henkel. Offering 2 unique nutrition coaching plans designed to increase your overall well being, your every day performance, to help you with your short or long term weight loss goals, and to teach you healthy eating habits that can literally change your life!
Option 1: The 3 Month Plan:
Our 3 month plan is designed for those with shorter term health goals or those looking to kick start their healthy lifestyle. This plan includes the following:
- 3 – One on One sessions with Certified Nutrition Coach, Lauren Henkel
- 1st session will be approximately 1 hour in length and will include a thorough evaluation to create a customized meal & goal setting plan, and body measurements.
- 2nd session and all remaining sessions will be approximately 30 minutes. It is recommended that the 2nd session is scheduled within one month of the initial session to ensure that your customized meal plan and goals are working for you.
- 3rd & session can be scheduled at any time within the following 2 months.
- Measurements will be done once per month. Includes 3 total measurements.
- Price = A one time fee of $175
Option 2: Pay As You Go Plan
Initial 1 hour Appointment-$100
Follow up 30 min appointments- $50 each
Schedule as you like!