Sonoma Boot Camp exists for one reason – To provide a safe, supportive environment for our members to challenge themselves and attain the level of Health, Wellness and Vitality that they never thought possible of themselves. Our coaches are passionate, committed, and will engage with members on all levels to assist them on their journey.
- Bring Your Best Everyday
- Build A Positive Team and Friendly Environment
- Be Confident, Yet Humble
- Pursue Continual Learning and Growth
- Embrace and Drive Positive Change
- If It Isn’t Fun, It Doesn’t Get Done… Make It FUN!
- Passion is Contagious… Pay It Forward
- Build Strong Relationships Through Honesty and Transparency
- Treat People With Respect, Compassion and Kindness
- Lead By Example
- Everyone is an athlete, and will be safely trained for the sport of life, utilizing appropriate exercises and intensities to match current fitness levels and other life factors.
- Every Sonoma Boot Camp member is treated with respect, regardless of level of conditioning or other challenges, and it is an honor to assist them on their health and wellness journey.
- We utilize holistic, functional training philosophies that have a high carry-over to life and sport.
- Proper range of motion and balanced strength are the keys to vitality between the ages of 40-100.
- Nobody can out-train a poor diet. If weight loss is a goal, 80% or more of your results will be from dietary adjustments.
- We promote a sensible, balanced nutrition strategy consisting of whole foods with minimal processing, and combining proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates with each meal or snack.
- The biggest drinking problem in our country is DEHYDRATION. No matter what your goals, drink at least 50% of your body weight in ounces of clean water daily.
- Achieving optimal health must always be the primary goal. All other goals, including weight loss, will follow as a natural result. Unhealthy paths to weight loss will ALWAYS backfire.
- Health and Fitness is a journey that must be time-efficient and fun.